Monday, February 11, 2013

Saying Yes- or No...



This picture has been me lately- so when I went back and reread Holley's "assignment" for the week I just shook my head and chuckled- because obviously God is trying to get my attention.  So, here goes...




Anyway, Holley's challenge was to identify the one thing/things/person/people we can say "no" to in order to head toward fulfilling our dream.  My "thing" is silly in a way- it's TV.  When I get home after a long day I tend to plop down in my chair and turn on the tv and get lost in my work.  The thing is- the tv distracts me and I end up not getting done nearly what I need to.  So, my goal, is, throughout the work week, I will not turn on the tv (other than Biggest Loser on Mondays) until I have completed what needs to be done.  The work week is the biggest thing for me- because then I leave it all for the weekend which then leads to overwhelmed and having to say no to people (friends) for lunch and such because of unfinished work (obviously I already say no to people and since the only other thing taking up time is my full time job that I can't say no to that left this "thing").  This is huge for me- and would appreciate your prayers in this.



So, as I take this next step- I just pray that this will help with the time management of my job/classes/future steps toward my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment